- No smoking in the unit. Smoking is allowed on the porches and rear yard.
- Quiet hours are from midnight to 8 am as to not disturb neighbors.
- Towels provided are for use in the house only. When departing leave towels in the bathroom.
- When departing, leave sheets in the bedrooms.
- Do not rearrange furniture.
- Elevator weight capacity is 750 pounds.
- Children under 12 are to use the elevator accompanied by an adult.
- Clean the barbeque grill after each use.
Pool and hot tub
- Guests should observe and supervise all children at all times.
- Lifeguards are not provided.
- Bring your own towels for the pool.
- Hot tub maximum occupancy is 12 bathers.
- Exit the hot tub by sitting on the edge and swinging your legs over the side. DO NOT STAND UP ON THE EDGE.
- Exit the hot tub if you feel dizzy.
- Use of the hot tub is prohibited by those under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or other drugs that cause drowsiness.
- Decks and patios can be slippery when wet and can result in injury to anyone who is not careful. No running.
- Guests accept and assume all risks involved in or related to the use of the pool, hot tub and deck/patio areas.
- Dispose of trash in garbage bags placed in the outside bins.
- On Sunday night place outside bins at curbside. Trash pickup is 4am Monday morning.